Wednesday, April 26, 2006

 

Sites i'm working on

Some what slowly (read very slowly!) I have been constructing these two sites:

Mortgage Information
Which is simply being set up to meet the expectations of it's name - a mortgage information site. The site uses the phpld script and as I go along I will be adding categories so webamasters of home loan sites and mortgage sites can add their site to the resource. I will also look for a groovy template to dress it up a bit.


Real Estate Agents Directory
A global directory of real estate agents and resources. Much similar to mortage info site in that I need to get a lot more categories underway, a nice looking template design in place and a promotional drive out to real estate companies in the interest of getting them listed on the site.


Hopefully wont be too much longer for these!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?